Payment Security Policy:
When you place an order with Satamoni Foot Wear, we NEVER requests credit card details. Our default payment method is bank transfer. We accept also payment via Paybal. Your order is processed securely through the Paypal website. Please Note You do not need a Paypal account to make a payment. You can pay safely using your Credit/Debit Card. Once you have been redirected to the Paypal site simply follow the link that says ‘Don’t have a paypal account?’ below the Paypal login box. This will allow you to checkout securely through the Paypal website as a guest. You will simply need to enter your credit card details and confirm your delivery information. Your credit card details are encrypted by PayPal’s systems, where they are automatically processed and your card charged. They are not held in clear text on any website so it is not possible for your details to be stolen during a transaction.
You can visit any page on our website without giving us any personal information. Personal information is only requested when you are registering for an account, placing an order, subscribing to our e-mail newsletters or becoming an affiliate. Satamoni Foot Wear respects your right to privacy and we will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and other applicable privacy laws.
We do collect demographic data and software data in order to provide you with a constantly improving internet experience. Your personal details will always remain private and confidential. We will never pass on your personal details in any way to any other company. All data collected is for our internal use only.
Terms & Conditions
By accessing, using or making purchases from this website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1) Prices The default currency of the Site is the EURO (€) although you can select to view approximate prices in other currencies. All prices shown relate to individual product prices. You will be charged separately for delivery.
3) Payment You may pay using credit/debit card. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not, for any reason, authorized payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
4) Delivery We will deliver goods in accordance with the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. Whilst we use only reputable delivery companies we do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party. Your parcel will only be considered missing if it fails to arrive 15 working days after the approximate delivery date indicated in your order dispatch notification email. We dispatch most orders within 1 working day, and all orders are dispatched within 3 working days. If you would like to cancel an order please let us know as soon as possible and we will notify you whether or not this will be possible; your order may already have been shipped.
5) Press articles Satamoni Foot Wear does not accept any responsibility for claims made in the Press articles displayed on this website. All articles have been reproduced here as they were originally printed and written by the original publisher. Any false claims or endorsements are the responsibility of the original publisher.
You can update your details through the My Account page You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your password has become known to somebody else, or is likely to be used in any way that is unauthorised by you, you should contact us immediately.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. You can cancel your account at any time. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if we decide, at our sole discretion, that it would be in Satamoni Foot Wear best interests to do so.
7) Medical Liability Any information provided on this site including information related to well being and health is provided in good faith and should not be taken as being prescriptive. You should be aware that no one can guarantee the effects of natural remedies and anything can be dangerous if used inappropriately. Satamoni Foot Wear will not accept responsibility for any injury or illness caused by failing to take proper medical advice or not following instructions properly. Any attempt to treat a medical condition should always come under the supervision of a qualified medical professional. Whilst we seek to provide as much information as possible about a product and its suitability, you are responsible for ensuring that it is suitable for your own needs and this includes avoiding products that include ingredients you are intolerant, sensitive or may react to.
If you have any complaints or wish to discuss any matter in respect of the goods please email: email@example.com